Wednesday, July 11, 2012

Buccaneer Blogfest - DAY TWO - About My Blog

Its DAY TWO of the BUCCANEER BLOGFEST! 

I'm supposed to tell you about my blog. 


So ...


Um ...


My blog is awwwwwwwwwwesome. You want to follow it. 


TRUST ME. 

Hahahaa! I'm totally kidding!  For real though. I don't really know what to tell you about it. I post randomness, with no set schedule and very rarely any method to the madness, and allow things to fall where they fall.  

Originally, the point of this blog was to chronicle my writing journey, and the learning experience it turned out to be. Which I feel that I did. I tried to be honest with my readers, and share my ups and downs.

Right now, however, I'm in the editing and revising stage, and frankly, if I blogged about that, it would look something like this: 

This Image is Hosted on Yuku.com

So I don't blog about editing, because well, its editing. 

Instead, I maintain a pretty regular flash fiction contest that is supposed to go up on Fridays, but even that tends to be irregular and consistently inconsistent.

But truthfully, that's me.

Consistently inconsistenet and always, always late.

I'm not even sorry

In looking back over my extensive experience blogging, and by extensive I mean (since March of this year), I'd say that the blog post I am most proud of, because frankly, it rocked, is the post about glorifying the bad boys in literature. You can find it HERE.

After that post, my next favorite post is the recent one with the Letter to my YA self. I like that one because of how difficult it was for me to post here. I'm proud of myself for putting it out there, and frankly, it goes with the post I linked to above regarding the bad boys in fiction. You can find that post HERE.

But let's promise to be 100% honest with each other, okay? I mean, really, really honest. No secrets.

The best post EVER is OBVIOUSLY the post where I announced my publishing contract!

HAPPY. HAPPY. DANCE.

You can find it HERE.


6 comments:

  1. I love the idea of writing a letter to your YA self. So stealing that!

    ReplyDelete
  2. HaHaha - I'm having fun here already! Thanks for the laugh and congrats on your contract!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love how you are just who you are, even on your blog. Consistently inconsistent is cool with me, as long as your are consistent! I'll have to check out your contests, and congrats on the contract!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Better late than never. My friends know that when I say 1:00 that usually means 1:15 unless I make it a point to be punctual. Your gifs made me smile. Now, I am going to have to read your bad boys in literature post. Congrats on your contract, that was obviously the greatest post! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. HAHAHA I LOVE THE GIFS. I so agree on editing. ._. So frustrating! Madness and off-scheduling are so part of the life of a writer, so no worries!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Editing sucks!! That's all I can say about it. I know some people love it, but it is so frustrating for me. I am a new follower from the Buccaneer Blogfest and glad to be here. Possession sounds awesome. I read mostly mystery/suspense and thrillers and I love books that are set in New Orleans.

    Congratualtions on your publishing contract. I bet that was the most exciting post to write.

    ReplyDelete