Sunday, September 23, 2012

Six Sentence Sunday 9-23-12 #SixSunday #EVER



This week's Six Sentence Sunday brought to you by the NOW AVAILABLE (yes, yes, we had an early release!) EVER, Book One in The EVER Trilogy

Signed paperback copies are also available HERE

I felt the hair on the back of my neck stand on end, as if someone had run a cold finger up my spine. I shivered and turned around quickly.
A pale, ghostly woman stood off to the side, well out of the way of any foot traffic. She wore a long, flowing white dress that moved around her ankles as if the wind was blowing the light fabric. 
We were inside. 
There was no wind. 

2 comments:

  1. We are a group of volunteers and starting a new scheme in
    our community. Your site offered us with valuable information to work on.

    You have done an impressive job and our whole community will be thankful to you.
    Here is my page ... effective natural remedies to get rid of pimples overnight

    ReplyDelete