Thursday, September 13, 2012

Currently ...

I saw this on Temre Beltz's blog today and loved the idea. I've been posting so much EVER-related stuff lately, I thought it would be a good time to do something a little more personal. (Though currently my life pretty much consists of all EVER all the time, so I may not be able to keep that out of this post entirely.) 



Anyway, here you go!



I am currently:


Loving . . . 





  • Friday Night Lights on Netflix. I'm torn between Riggins and Coach Taylor (my inner teen warring with my old exterior, I guess). I LOVE Connie Britton. She can do no wrong.


  • Coconut Creamer


  • The Black Keys
  • Messy Buns
  • Cut-off jean shorts 








Reading . . . 


YA Submissions for CQ! I'm LOVING reading submissions. Its the coolest thing ever, and such a dream job. I am growing as a reader, writer and editor with every manuscript I read. 

FADE by A.K. Morgen



DON'T LET ME GO by Catherine Ryan Hyde




Watching . . . 



 

Oh goodness, too many things to name. Which is funny because I don't feel like I watch that much TV. But when hubs and I are able to watch TV together in the evenings, we watch Friday Night Lights on Netflix (as mentioned above). We LOVE that show. I also try to stay up to date with SYTYCD and Big Brother. Now that the Fall lineup is back, you can guarantee I'll be Gleeking out shortly, and happily TVD-fangirl obsessing over Damon Salvatore. 


Ian Somerhalder? YES PLEASE. With a side of MORE IAN. 

Thinking About . . .




Well shoot, now I'm thinking about Ian Somerhalder. Duh! I'm also thinking about Fall and Halloween, and book reviews. Halloween is coming (not fast enough) and I can't wait! I also want Fall. Cider, pumpkin spiced everything, cooler weather. I'm ready. 


Anticipating . . . 


The official release of EVER on 10/1. I am so excited and so terrified. I'd say those two feelings are equally front and center in my mind. 



Wishing . . . 


I'm wishing I could return to New Orleans in October for our one year wedding anniversary. It's not going to happen, but its definitely a HUGE wish. 




SOOOOOOOOOOO, what is on YOUR "currently" list? Comment below, or post your own!


3 comments:

  1. Awesome post! Happy anniversary!

    Thank you for stopping my blog, for following, and for writing such a cool story.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really want to read Fade, I have a sample on my Kindle App, I think I'll buy it once I'm done reading and reviewing a very awesome book! ;)

    So excited for Fall, Halloween and the fall TV line up. Though I don't share any of your shows, I can completely understand your excitement when a show you love is about to return.

    Happy anniversary. I'd love to visit New Orleans, and think it's wicked you got married there - the pictures are gorgeous by the way. :)

    This looks like a lot of fun, I think I'll post my own version. :D

    ReplyDelete