Sunday, May 13, 2012

FLASH FACTORY FRIDAY #3 - WINNER!


FLASH FACTORY FRIDAY #3 - WINNER!

I absolutely loved the picture Tamara chose, and would like to again thank April for letting us use it!  It was truly a gorgeous, haunting photo.  If you haven't done so yet, please check out April's WEBSITE, or you can follow her on twitter!  

Tamara has chosen her winner, so without further ado ....

THE WINNER IS: 
RAY! 

From Tamara:

It was a close one - I don't know how Janet Reid does it... But, I ended up choosing Ray, because I liked the ending of his story - the switch of how the boys went from eager to embarrassed. The woman's actions made me curious, and I wanted to read more, and see where the story went. 

Curiosity killed the cat :)

Congratulations, and thank you for entering!  

You'll get to pick the three word prompt for next week's challenge (or switch it up with a picture), AND be the judge!  Please send me an email so I can send you the "get to know the judges" questions.  
Email: emailjessarusso [at] gmail [dot] com   

BIG thanks to this week's judge, Tamara!!! 

4 comments:

  1. But it was VERY close, between three entries. I never want to be the judge again! Haha.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay! Thanks, this was fun, as always. Look forward to... oh crap, I'm judging next week.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Late to the party as usual...Great job Ray! Woot!

    ReplyDelete