Sunday, June 23, 2013

AUCTION Item #34: SIGNED Jackie Chan Biography #fundsforfeaky

Item #34: SIGNED JACKIE CHAN BIOGRAPHY

Highest bidder will receive this autographed Jackie Chan biography, donated by one of my best girlfriends, Michelle Magana! (She's also one of awesome my beta-readers!) 





Bidding starts at $10.00
Auction Begins: Sunday, June 23rd
Auction Closes: Sunday, June 30th

Please leave bid amount and email address in this format: 

$__ 
emailaddress [at] provider [dot] com

Payments will be collected via Paypal after auction closes. 


FINE PRINT:
E-book auctions are open INTERNATIONALLY.
Paperback auctions are open to the US and CANADA only, UNLESS NOTED in the particular auction. 
Critiques are open INTERNATIONALLY. 
EVERY auction item has a starting bid of $10.00.
Please ONLY bid in $5.00 dollar increments. 

Payments will be acceptable via Paypal ONLY.


If you have questions, PLEASE ASK.

9 comments:

  1. $15

    sambohrman (at) gmail

    Good luck, Feaky!

    ReplyDelete
  2. $10.00
    akmorgen[at]akmorgen[dot]com

    ReplyDelete
  3. $20

    tdrecker (at) gmail

    Love this idea!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh! I just remembered, I'm international. Would it be okay considering it would be going to a U.S. address?

      Delete
  4. I too am a large Tammy fan! Thank you for a enormous blog. I have so much difficulty with my internal critic and am so grateful for this ICAD escapade. I think I have missed your cards though...and I am a HUGE Little Houses/Cities fan. So happy to see them here and can't wait to see more:) Awards

    ReplyDelete
  5. These are so adorable! I love them! I like how they can be imaginative if they want with their bottles or do something a diminutive less artsy with the poster!
    Biography

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh my, very funny! perhaps all of us reading should institute work on our own biography of a famous woman. It forever and a day shocks me how little people know of renowned women and how hard it is to access information regarding them for the school-age set.
    Biography

    ReplyDelete