Sunday, June 23, 2013

AUCTION Item #18: Author/Illustrator S.P. McConnell #fundsforfeaky

Item #18: ONE (1) CHARACTER SKETCH

Highest bidder will receive ONE (1) custom, character sketch from the so, so talented Sean (S.P.) McConnell! Check out these two examples:

*OPEN TO ALL INTERNATIONAL RESIDENTS






HOW AMAZING ARE THOSE!? 

Bidding starts at $10.00
Auction Begins: Sunday, June 23rd
Auction Closes: Sunday, June 30th

Please leave bid amount and email address in this format: 

$__ 
emailaddress [at] provider [dot] com

Payments will be collected via Paypal after auction closes. 


FINE PRINT:
E-book auctions are open INTERNATIONALLY.
Paperback auctions are open to the US and CANADA only, UNLESS NOTED in the particular auction. 
Critiques are open INTERNATIONALLY. 
EVERY auction item has a starting bid of $10.00.
Please ONLY bid in $5.00 dollar increments. 

Payments will be acceptable via Paypal ONLY.


If you have questions, PLEASE ASK.

9 comments:

  1. I'll be happy to open this one with

    $10
    cbrooks.benjamin [at] gmail [dot] com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Man, these are making me wish I wrote non-contemp, just for the accessories! But if you're willing to draw contemp characters too, I bid $20 ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm in at $30!

    katelliswrites [at] gmail [dot] com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Would love to have a dragon drawn for me!! $40

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Erm, forgot my email :P bynum(dot)karen(at)gmail(dot)com

      Delete
  5. I'm dying to get some artwork to go with my latest project! And this is totally worth it!

    $50
    cbrooks.benjamin [at] gmail [dot] com


    ReplyDelete
  6. Count me in!
    $55
    laurairrgang (at) gmail (dot) com

    ReplyDelete
  7. $60

    katelliswrites [at] gmail [dot] com

    ReplyDelete