Wednesday, February 20, 2013

EVADE Character Blog-hop VOTING IS OPEN!


EVADE 
CHARACTER CASTING IS OPEN CLOSED!


As of 8:25Am (pst) on 2/21/13, the winner of the EVADE CHARACTER HOP, with a whopping 19 votes, is .... TREY! 

Congratulations, Connie! 

I will contact you later today! 

Thanks to all who entered and all who voted!  


It's time to reveal our top three choices for who gets to be cast as a side character in EVADE! What great entries you all had!

Our top three choices are as follows, and in NO particular order. Please read the descriptions and vote for your favorite! You have 24 hours to choose the winner! 

I am trusting you to be FAIR. Vote for your favorite only ONE time ... but you can tweet about it, Facebook it, email and call all your friends, whatever! Just try to be fair, please.





ACE, 24, Male

Ace is a soul catcher. He's English, blond hair, grey eyes and 6 feet tall. He likes to pretend he's Toby's cousin to confuse people. He's a cocky, arrogant SOB, and a womanizer which women can't help but swoon all over when he gives them his crooked smile and flirtatious wink.

ANGELICA, 16, Female
"I've been in love with Frankie ever since the night he died. You see, I died the same night Frankie died. Not in a car crash, but I drowned. By the hand of someone I though was my friend. Frankie hasn't met me, yet, nor I him. But we met our fate the same night. Somehow, I feel that connects us, even though Ever doesn't know it. Yet."

TREY, 17, Male
Definitely a good guy! He is a Science and Math genius. And has no filter, so greatly inappropriate and hilarious things come out of his mouth constantly. He also is the most loyal and caring friend anyone could ever have.




Pick your favorite character for EVADE!
  
pollcode.com free polls 


And don't forget about the ... 
PRIZE PACKAGE!!!

Such awesome prizes! Though, I may be a bit biased, I know.

The *winner* will have the exciting honor of having their character immortalized in EVADE, along with signed paperback copies of EVER and EVADE, a signed paperback copy of Krystal Wade's WILDE'S FIRE, Book one of The Darkness Falls trilogy, AND a $20 gift card to AMAZON!
*PLEASE NOTE: There will be a delay in receiving part of the prize package because EVADE has obviously not been released yet.

HUGE thanks to everyone who entered! And a special shout out to my co-judges, Tamara and Krystal! Love you, girls! 


*I reserve the right to alter any entry accordingly, to better fit the story. After all, I am the author and I do still need the story to flow successfully. 
*The winner will have a role in the second book of The EVER Trilogy, titled EVADE, but the character will not be a main character. 
*By participating you give me the rights to use the character you created. 

1 comment:

  1. I feel like I let Trey down. I didn't realize I could give an idea of his personality and a place in the book. Love the descriptors the others left. Trey, my son, has Aspergers which is kind of like Autism but mild. He has OCD which could be irritating but is really endearing in him. He is a Science and Math genius. And has no filter so greatly inappropriate and hilarious things come out of his mouth contantly. He also is the most loyal and caring friend anyone could ever have. If by chance he wins none of that has to be included, of course, but felt his wonderfulness diserved a post. :) Love your contest!

    ReplyDelete