Monday, August 20, 2012

Author Krystal Wade asks the tough questions: What's in YOUR purse?

What's in your purse? 

My illustrious editor and now friend, Krystal Wade, has posted a fun little expose on the contents of her purse today. You can find her post HERE

I decided that instead of just commenting on her blog post, I'd go a step further and actually make my own post in response to her question. This way I can photograph all the fun inside my purse. Because we all know that pictures are so much more fun than just a list alone. 


Well Krystal, you asked for it ... 


So, what's in my purse?



Let's start with the basics, shall we? 


  • One oversized orange purse.


  • One giraffe print wallet. 



  • One zebra print checkbook. (Yes, I still carry a checkbook.) 


  • One leopard hair brush. 


  • One peacock print manicure set. 


  • One peacock print nail file. (Clearly I'm into anything animal print.)


  • One stack of random pictures, store cards, business cards and appointment cards. 


  • One stack of track bets from the horsie races at Del Mar. (Pretty sure I have money to claim, but I haven't turned them in yet.) 


  • Two broken Weight Watchers achievement key chains. (One for the 5K, and one for reaching my 10% goal. Both are broken, which I guess is fitting since I haven't been since January. lol)


  • One pen. 


  • One Kindle pen-thingy.


  • One makeup bag. (Contents include THREE lip glosses, one tampon, and a handful of bobby pins.) 


  • Two lotions. (One of which was stolen from a hotel, ahem Krystal.) 


  • Keys, of course. (AND I know where all of them go. Except for one. That particular key I am absolutely clueless about and can't get rid of BECAUSE I'm clueless about it.) 


  • A stack of wadded up, but unused, tissues. (You just never know when you'll need one.)


  • One wet-nap. (I steal these from restaurants whenever possible. I'm not sorry.) 


  • One pack of gum. 


  • One peppermint. (NO idea where that came from or how long it has been in there.) 


  • One stack of change totaling a whopping $1.32 (Which now resides in my coin jar.)


  • One busted hair rubberband. (Which if you must know, I call those piggyloops.) 


  • One tin of rescue remedy pastilles. (What are these, you ask? These keep my occasional crazy at bay.)


  • Five seashells. (Five seashells? I think I can safely blame my daughter for this one.)


Well, there you have it folks! The contents of my purse. Things I need, things I think I need but probably don't, and the random things I didn't even know were in there. Um, seashells? Really?

So, I now turn the question over to you, my bloggy friends... 

What's in YOUR purse????


3 comments:

  1. No balloons, huh?! And where are your crayons? My purse is sooo not MY purse.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Each of my purses has entirely too much junk in it. It's always a shock to clean one out and discover some of the stuff I threw in there and then forgot even existed. It's been even worse when I'm using my blue and yellow tote I bought in the Old City of Jerusalem instead of a purse, since that thing holds way more stuff! At least I almost never wear makeup, so I don't have to worry about one more thing clogging up my purses.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ah, I already commented on Krystal's post, or I would have made my own (with pictures!). I posted my last purse clean-out, too. It was worse that time. Other than the 10 different lip-related products, it wasn't that bad.

    ReplyDelete