What's in your purse?
My illustrious editor and now friend, Krystal Wade, has posted a fun little expose on the contents of her purse today. You can find her post HERE.
I decided that instead of just commenting on her blog post, I'd go a step further and actually make my own post in response to her question. This way I can photograph all the fun inside my purse. Because we all know that pictures are so much more fun than just a list alone.
Well Krystal, you asked for it ...
So, what's in my purse?
Let's start with the basics, shall we?
- One oversized orange purse.
- One giraffe print wallet.
- One zebra print checkbook. (Yes, I still carry a checkbook.)
- One leopard hair brush.
- One peacock print manicure set.
- One peacock print nail file. (Clearly I'm into anything animal print.)
- One stack of random pictures, store cards, business cards and appointment cards.
- One stack of track bets from the horsie races at Del Mar. (Pretty sure I have money to claim, but I haven't turned them in yet.)
- Two broken Weight Watchers achievement key chains. (One for the 5K, and one for reaching my 10% goal. Both are broken, which I guess is fitting since I haven't been since January. lol)
- One pen.
- One Kindle pen-thingy.
- One makeup bag. (Contents include THREE lip glosses, one tampon, and a handful of bobby pins.)
- Two lotions. (One of which was stolen from a hotel, ahem Krystal.)
- Keys, of course. (AND I know where all of them go. Except for one. That particular key I am absolutely clueless about and can't get rid of BECAUSE I'm clueless about it.)
- A stack of wadded up, but unused, tissues. (You just never know when you'll need one.)
- One wet-nap. (I steal these from restaurants whenever possible. I'm not sorry.)
- One pack of gum.
- One peppermint. (NO idea where that came from or how long it has been in there.)
- One stack of change totaling a whopping $1.32 (Which now resides in my coin jar.)
- One busted hair rubberband. (Which if you must know, I call those piggyloops.)
- One tin of rescue remedy pastilles. (What are these, you ask? These keep my occasional crazy at bay.)
- Five seashells. (Five seashells? I think I can safely blame my daughter for this one.)
Well, there you have it folks! The contents of my purse. Things I need, things I think I need but probably don't, and the random things I didn't even know were in there. Um, seashells? Really?
So, I now turn the question over to you, my bloggy friends...
What's in YOUR purse????