Monday, July 14, 2014

Orange County Firefighter Bachelor Auction! #OrangeCounty #GNO #NewportBeach #Firemen

My dear friend is the chairwoman for this amazing event, and she's asked me to help spread the word. This isn't writing or book related, but I'm guessing plenty of my friends love a good looking fireman! Or, I mean, more importantly, supporting an organization that supports burn victims.

And hot firemen. AM I RIGHT? 

So, please, if you're in Southern California, grab a ticket today! This event was a total blast last year and made for the PERFECT girls' night out! 


TICKETS ARE LIMITED : 
$35.00/GENERAL ADMISSION 
$75.00/VIP ADMISSION
Benefitting the Alisa Ann Ruch Burn Foundation

Friday August 8, 2014 
6:00pm VIP Admission | 6:30pm General Admission 


Share this event on Facebook and Twitter

We hope you can make it!
Cheers,
Alisa Ann Ruch Burn Foundation

No comments:

Post a Comment