Sunday, February 10, 2013

Indie-Licious Sunday Teasers Blog-Hop! 2/10/13

Happy Sunday, all!

Its time for The Indie-Licious Sunday Teaser!

Since Valentine's Day is coming up this week, I'm going to give you a little snippet of lurrrrrve from DIVIDE. Enjoy!



I carried her upstairs and into my room. Our room. I placed her onto the bed as gently as I could and waited to see if she’d move.
Then I stood there and stared down at her, at this beautiful girl who trusted me with her life. And I knew in that moment I loved her. I wasn't supposed to yet – it wasn't normal to love so fully, so fast. But I did. Without a doubt, I loved this girl and I would do anything to protect her.
I bent down and rested my lips against her temple for a long few seconds. I inhaled the now-familiar scent of her and my heart pinched in response.
“I love you, Holland Briggs.”




2 comments: