Sunday, November 18, 2012

Six Sentence Sunday 11/18/12 #SixSunday #WIP #DIVIDE #NanoWrimo

Today's Six Sentence Sunday is once again brought to you by the letter N, for NANOWRIMO! I'm doing a terrible job, sitting at only about 23K for the month so far, but I'm hoping to get back to it and press on. I WILL finish my 50K for November. I WILL. *repeats mantra to self*

Here's a snippet from my newest work in progress, DIVIDE ... introducing the villain:


"I found out just recently that dear old mummy had a thing for business men from America. She met your dad some twenty-nine or so years ago, they shagged, and voila, nine months later mum’s got herself a baby.”
“I’m sorry. Did you say twenty-nine years ago?”
“Yeah, follow along please, I do hate repeating myself. Your dad, my mum, snogging like high school kids after prom, and here I am."


I hope you all have a wonderful Thanksgiving week! 

2 comments:

  1. That sounds intriguing! Keep at it and you'll get there :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. ONLY 23K? I'm at like, 12K for The Reaping this month. :/

    ReplyDelete