Monday, October 22, 2012

A day late and a dollar short: #SixSunday 10/21/12

GAH! 

I forgot to schedule my post for yesterday's Six Sentence Sunday! And as you can see, if i don't pre-schedule my post, I forget about it completely. 


So, without further ado, here is YESTERDAY'S Six Sentence Sunday teaser. I know you've been clicking 'refresh' since yesterday, haven't you? (lol) 


A sneak peek at EVER TWO: 


Maybe it was just time I sucked it up and took control. If people were after me, wanted to hurt me, I couldn't just sit back and be Toby’s damsel in distress.
“Who wants to hurt me, Toby?”
His knuckles tightened on the steering wheel at the same time he exhaled a sigh. I tried to brace myself for whatever crazy explanation would come. I mean, I’d already learned that ghosts exist with Frankie, and then the existence of soul collectors with Toby, so what could be next? 

1 comment:

  1. Oh my, if I hadn't wanted to read Ever before, I SURE do now! I am all about the teases here! Seems Ever is much more than a ghostly love story, w soul collectors and people after your girl!

    ReplyDelete