Sunday, June 24, 2012

I received the BEAUTIFUL BLOGGER Award!


The Beautiful Blogger Award was given to me by Jalisa (J.M Blackman) who is one of the Super Reviewers, and an all-around really awesome person. She's REALLY good at making a person feel amazing, and that is something to be cherished.  I was so moved by what she wrote about me, so I have to include it. 
7. Jessa Russo of My Writing Blog. There so much enthusiasm and positivity in Jessa’s every post. Of course, she’s recently got some very good news about publication with Curiosity Quills, so it’s bursting at the seams at this point, but even before then, between her wonderful flash-fiction, there’s a hopefulness and support for writing and the writing community that’s fairly infectious. (Also, another superhero from the Super Reviewers, but can’t you just see why?)
She made me blush and get all teary-eyed, and I just hope that what she said is true. I do hope that my friends in the writing community feel my support and love, and know that it will always be there for them. I have gotten to know so many beautiful people during my writing journey and I am consistently amazed by the amount of awesome. Seriously, writers bring ALL THE AWESOME.
Thank you so much Jalisa.  Not just for the Beautiful Blogger Award, but for being one of those people who bring ALL THE awesome to the writing community.  
So here are the guidelines:
  • Thank your award-giver with a link to their blog and of course, a thank you.
  • Share 7 things about yourself.
  • Give the award to 7 other beauties.
  • Claim the badge and slap it on your gorgeous blog, you wonderful people, you.
If you've read the "ABOUT ME" page on this blog, you already know quite a bit about me. Finding seven things you don't know is going to be a bit hard, so what I'd like to do is switch it up a bit.  We'll see if this works.  (Trythfully, this is probably a bit of a cop-out, but just go with it!)
I hope I don't totally piss off the creator of this award, but if I do, I'm sorry.  I just wanted to give the floor to my friends and see how it turns out. 
If you could ask me anything, what would it be? 
Go ahead and shoot your questions to me in the comments.  :-)  The more obscure, the better!  

*I will post my responses and the seven people I am giving the award to in the follow-up blog post. 

1 comment:

  1. Do you have a favorite cemetery you've visited? (If you haven't been yet, I highly recommend Granary Burial Ground in Boston!)

    What exotic animal would you most like for a pet?

    Do you have a favorite font to type in? A least-favorite?

    If you were going to write a book in another country, where would you most want to set it?

    ReplyDelete