Thursday, May 3, 2012

GOOD NEWS!

GOOD NEWS!  

A piece I wrote for 1,000words.org/uk will be published on their website this month! I'm very excited!

Here's a bit from their website:


Welcome to 1000words, a project begun in celebration of the first ever National Flash Fiction Day due to be held in the UK on May 16th 2012.
It has been said that a picture paints a thousand words. Well, if that’s true, a thousand words must also write a picture. And that’s what this project is all about: writing a story from a picture prompt. For the last couple of months, people have been sending us stories written in response to the images on our Pinterest board, and over the course of May and early June we will be posting the best of them.
We hope you enjoy each and every one!

The piece had to be between 100-1,000 words. The prompt had to be one of a group of photos that they had pinned on their PINTEREST page, and I chose this one:


#103, by Sue Hutton


The title of my story is THE DEVIL HIMSELF, and it came in at 626 words.

You'll have to wait to read it!  ;-)

Thank you, 1,000words.com/uk!  I'm very excited to be included!


2 comments:

  1. Hi Jessa, I'm stopping by from the Writer's Voice Contest to wish you the best of luck! Nice to meet you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome to hear!! I missed this one...

    ReplyDelete