Saturday, May 5, 2012

FLASH FACTORY FRIDAY #2 - WINNER!


FLASH FACTORY FRIDAY #2 - WINNER!

You all had wonderful entries this week! I really enjoyed reading them. I am surrounded by some amazing wordsmiths for sure!  

Rebekah has chosen her winner, so without further ado ....

THE WINNER IS: 
Feaky Snucker (Tamara)
@FeakySnucker



From Rebekah:

What a privilege to judge Week 2 of the soon-to-be wildly famous and popular Flash Factory Fridays! Thanks for your participation this week and for making my job a tough one.

This week's winner is Feaky Snucker. I loved the pairings of opposites--thunder and sighs, enemy and happiness, and the casual waltz--which created such tight tension in only a few sentences and yielded a strongly emotive, almost tangible picture.

Thanks, everybody!


Congratulations, and thank you for entering!  

You'll get to pick the three word prompt for next week's challenge, AND be the judge!  Please send me an email so I can send you the "get to know the judges" questions.  
Email: emailjessarusso [at] gmail [dot] com   

BIG thanks to this week's judge, Rebekah!!! 

6 comments:

  1. Congrats Tamara! I should have entered this week, but I had a lot going on. Hopefully next week! Can't wait to see what words she chooses :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Well, we know with Tamara the words will be interesting for sure! ;-)

      Delete
    2. That makes me want to be obstinate and choose boring, plain words and pretend it's because I want you all to try to find inspiration in the ordinary! Hah!

      I really am a Feaky Snucker.

      Delete
    3. Whoop Whoop!! Looking forward to week 3 with you as the judge!!

      Delete
  2. OMG! MEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE! *does Snoopy dance of joy*

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats! I can't wait to play again next Friday. With Feaky words!

    ReplyDelete