Saturday, April 28, 2012

FLASH FACTORY FRIDAY #1 - WINNER!

FLASH FACTORY FRIDAY #1 - WINNER!

Those were all awesome!  I especially loved the apple references, and the comparisons to personal bruising. So good!  Thank you all for entering the very first FLASH FACTORY contest! 


It was hard to pick a winner, especially because I had friends enter!  I'm happy to pass the torch to someone else to judge the next one.  ;-) 


So, after reading all of the entries I have picked my winner!  

THE WINNER IS: 
Rebekah Postupak! 

It lay limply in her hand, the mangled apple. 

Funny, she hadn't thought it could bruise so easily. It had sparkled so beautifully on its branch, looked so crisp and sweet, a glowing piece of the full spectrum of reds splashed across the orchard. 

In his hand it had still glowed, as he gripped it and began to wind his arm.

She hadn’t thought she could bruise so easily either.

Congratulations, and thank you for entering!  

You'll get to pick the three word prompt for next week's challenge, AND be the judge!   

*I think I'll even do a little questionnaire each week so we can get to know the judges and a little bit about their writing style.  Sound good? 

2 comments:

  1. Thanks! I'm brand new to the flash fiction circuit, and this is a fun one to add to the list. Best wishes to your contest! I'm excited to wear the judge's hat next week. ::rubs hands greedily::

    @postupak

    ReplyDelete